Printer-friendly version

Current Size: 100%

Chapelle de Perros-Hamon

22620 Ploubazlanec
Phone : 02 96 55 84 39
This chapel is dedicated to Notre-Dame de Perros (listed historic monument since 1925). Called the 'Chapel of the Shipwrecked' by Pierre Loti, the walls of the south porch are covered with 'mémoires', commemorative plaques for the many sailors lost at sea when fishing in Iceland. Inside, the 17th-18th century Baroque main altar is of Italian influence.
Photos Location
  • Chapelle de Perros-Hamon 1 - Ploubazlanec ©
  • Chapelle de Perros-Hamon 1 - Ploubazlanec
Photos Location